Airhost management

Hector371
Level 2
New Brunswick, Canada

Airhost management

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone has worked with airhostmanagement in the GTA? Are they legit? I'm planning to use it but I can't find enough information about them. 

IMG-20210303-WA0002.jpg

Thanks

19 Replies 19

I was recommended by my family friend and they are good, I did my research before handing my property, they are different from others, they offer a lot which other companies do not offer, very technical.

I had a terrible experience. They barely even replied to customers for me. They do not hold onto their word. The cleaning company they pay is run by them themselves. 
They also send the same messages to every client - they do not read what they are sending to clients even if they are asking a question. I have had a terrible experience and AIRBNB has flagged this for me; however, they use your name to generate Airbnb accounts so that their name is not shown.

Aubrey71
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Its been a year with them, they manage 4 properties of mine in Toronto and Niagara-on-the-Lake, I read this comment and its not like them I have had no complaints or issues with their management services. I want to express my gratitude for their work and reliability.

Ali17767
Level 1
Schomberg, Canada

Amazing portfolio, they manage over 100 properties including mine and I was referred by my realtor, so far no issues with them, amazing service. 

Ceifeng0
Level 1
Mississauga, Canada

I vouch for them its 2 years now and my condo's are handled by them, never had any issues with payments etc, they even helped me procure a license and running it successfully.