Cleaner required in London SW8

Answered!
Valerio322
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Cleaner required in London SW8

Hi,

I’m looking for a cleaner to clean my flat after I host Airbnb guests and to manage check-ins and check-outs while I’m away. The job would involve cleaning one bedroom, a hallway, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room. I would like someone who is fairly flexible as I don't know how often the flat will be rented out. I’d prefer an individual rather than an agency.

I’m close to Nine Elms tube station.

Cheers,

Valerio

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Valerio322 , Did you have any luck finding a reliable cleaning service in your area?

I wanted to share a few recommendations shared by a Host member @Gifty5 with online platforms that could help with finding cleaners : Click here to view . Have you already explored any of these platforms if they are feasible and the service is available near you?

You can also have a look at Local Host Clubs near you to get in touch with area-specific Hosts who would be able to advise you on this matter : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Do let us know if you are able to find one!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Valerio322 , Did you have any luck finding a reliable cleaning service in your area?

I wanted to share a few recommendations shared by a Host member @Gifty5 with online platforms that could help with finding cleaners : Click here to view . Have you already explored any of these platforms if they are feasible and the service is available near you?

You can also have a look at Local Host Clubs near you to get in touch with area-specific Hosts who would be able to advise you on this matter : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Do let us know if you are able to find one!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines