Co-host required in Adelaide South Australia

Answered!
Darren406
Level 2
South Australia, Australia

Co-host required in Adelaide South Australia

Hi Airbnb community, 

I am needing a hand with change over every now and again in Eden Hills SA. 

Can anyone help for $$?

Cheers

Darren

1 Best Answer
Breanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Darren406 

Just stopping by to let you know that advertisement is not allowed on the CC per our Community Guidelines and typically these posts would be removed, however I wanted to refer you to the Airbnb Co-host program, which looks to be available in Australia. 

I'd recommend checking out the page here >> https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/How-to-find-and-become-an-experienced-Co-Host-o...

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Breanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Darren406 

Just stopping by to let you know that advertisement is not allowed on the CC per our Community Guidelines and typically these posts would be removed, however I wanted to refer you to the Airbnb Co-host program, which looks to be available in Australia. 

I'd recommend checking out the page here >> https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/How-to-find-and-become-an-experienced-Co-Host-o...

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Darren406
Level 2

Thank you Breanna

Dominique1683
Level 2
Adelaide, Australia

Hi Darren, did you manage to find someone to help with this?

Warm regards Dominique 

Darren406
Level 2

Hi @Dominique1683, Thank you for getting in touch. Someone did contact me and gave me a quote for changeover but as it's only a 1br place, having a cleaner to do a changeover is over half of my nightly rate. So not really worth it. For now I have adjusted the schedule with 2 night mins to avoid changeover when I can't do it Mondays & Tuesdays. 

Are you local to Eden Hills?