DELAYED PAYOUT

DELAYED PAYOUT

My guests arrived the 22nd of December 2022,  received an email that the payout will be sent the 30th of December 2022,  the day came and nothing! I asked assistance with an Airbnb support ambassador, they checked and said there's no issue in my payout method and may take 7-10 business days from Dec.30, so I waited. January 13, 2023 came,  I asked them again what's causing the delay? First someone said I have to update the KYC, which I already did on April 2022, the second one said to update the government ID which is strange cause I already did that,  the third said a tax info is missing which are all submitted for a long time, strange right? It seems like they are doing this on purpose to delay the payout. One of them is communicating since January 13, said to wait another 7-10 business days because they are reviewing my case, reviewing???????for more than a month now!! All I'm receiving is that the money is on hold in their payment processing partner, hold for more than a month???????? Why?????? It's the 24th days after our guests checked-out, and still no payout. I can't imagine that this happened to me, really frustrating. 

4 Replies 4
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Allan397 

I've asked the team to have a look into this.

If I get any information back, I'll drop you a private message.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks Jenny! Please. 

Gigy0
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi Allan ,sorry to do this ,I'm also in the same dilemma as this situation . Did you come right.Please help as this is very frustrating .Thanks

Hi Gig0, they already resolved my case after 39 days of filing a complain.

Keep on communicating to them, ask for an update daily. 

Hope you'll case be resolve as well.