Decorating and furnishing a short term rental

Answered!
Nella17
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Decorating and furnishing a short term rental

Hello everyone,

I am an interior designer with over 15 years of experience. I have spent many years designing and decorating short term rentals and it has become my passion. I have created an online course for airbnb home owners and wondering if you feel this will be beneficial to hosts/owners. Id love some feedback. Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

it is a good idea to carry out market research when looking into a new business .

However there are lots of variables that would affect people's answer - you'd be better carrying out more structured market research for your business concept with hosts you've identified as your target market. @Nella17 

Do remember your listings will be your showcase that hosts are likely to look at and some of your guest feedback hasn't been great about your listings.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

it is a good idea to carry out market research when looking into a new business .

However there are lots of variables that would affect people's answer - you'd be better carrying out more structured market research for your business concept with hosts you've identified as your target market. @Nella17 

Do remember your listings will be your showcase that hosts are likely to look at and some of your guest feedback hasn't been great about your listings.