Earnings Report won't download

Anthony298
Level 2
Victoria, Australia

Earnings Report won't download

Am trying to download the Annual Earnings Reports since I began hosting.

Have successfully downloaded 2017, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024.

However, 2018, and 2019 will not work.  When I try to "Download PDF",  it spins for a while then tells me the output is too bit, and to choose the email option.

When I try to email it, it pretends to succeed, but I never receive the numerous emails I've tried to send (and they're not in my spam folder).

The other years reports worked with either method.

How is possible that the system is selectively not working?

2 Replies 2
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anthony298 😊

thank you for asking this in the community centre!

Have you solved the situation?

I would suggest that you contact the customer support team. Do you have the link?

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

G'Day Elisa

Thanks for that.  Must admit, I haven't used these forums/support much and not accustomed to how they worked.

Airbnb Support reached out to me, and in terms of solving the situation, the answer is yes and no.

No, in so far as the agent didn't notice my mention that neither the download nor email options worked for me, and suggested I use the email option.  Consequently, I don't have much faith that the underlying problem will be fixed.

Yes, in that she suggested that I download a record of all my transactions in a CSV file ("Show all upcoming" or "Show all paid" > "Get report" > "Create report").  I tried this and it worked for every transaction since I began hosting (including those in the 2018 and 2019 years for which I couldn't get an annual earnings report).  As it happens, this report provided more of the information I was looking for anyway, and so I will use this in future.

I hope someone in IT sees the earnings issue though, and fixes the faulty earnings reporting mechanism.

Regards

Anthony