Fees

Mark3621
Level 1
Porthleven, United Kingdom

Fees

I have attempted to change the service fee ( I am currently paying 3% for some bookings and 15% for others) and my site says that i have chosen to pay the 15 % which is incorrect. I have used a number of email communications but cannot resolve the issue.

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Mark3621 To choose which service fee to pay you go into your account and then look at payments or some such tab (varies between app and web)

Mark3621
Level 1
Porthleven, United Kingdom

Thanks for the response. I have accessed the page but there is no "edit" button to change the Service charge. I have now been attempting to deal with the issue for over a week. I have communicated with Airbnb vis emails and just receive a link that I can't change.

I have had 2 chat sessions; the first was brief, offered no help and informed me that it was being addressed through my previous emails. The second ( slightly longer) didn't help and ended by telling me that I had already contacted them with the same issue and that it was being dealt with, which it is clearly not - or at least with any urgency.

Not impressed.

Mark