Fishing lodge

Fishing lodge

Hello all, I’ve been co-hosting for a couple of years now. The owner of the current property I’m managing is considering purchasing a historic fishing lodge and we are trying to figure out the best way to market it/take reservations. It has a common living/dining area and 14 rooms (2 suites with private bathrooms and 10 with shared bathrooms). My question is, if we were to list it on Airbnb would we need to create 14 different listings for each room to manage it effectively? I’ve tried searching the help topics and can’t come up with anything so any help is much appreciated! 

2 Replies 2
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Brett288  That sounds pretty cool.

You would need to create one listing for each room (not 14 different listings for each room).  One listing for each suite and one for each of the 10 rooms.

Then you might want to create a listing for all the rooms together - i.e., for a group interested in taking the whole place.

After creating all the separate listings, you'd want to go to Availability settings and scroll down to Linked Airbnb Calendars and start adding the listings.  If several rooms were booked, they would sync to the whole-home listing and block the calendar.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Brett288 Will you have someone living on-site to manage the property? If not you will have a disaster in the making as one bad guest will upset 13 others.