Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Good evening, ma'am & sir. May I know how to have a guest? It seems for me it's difficult to find a guest here. Please advise how to generate income.

Maricel141
Level 1
City of Naga, Philippines

Good evening, ma'am & sir. May I know how to have a guest? It seems for me it's difficult to find a guest here. Please advise how to generate income.

What value is this? I don't get it. Sorry! 

1 Reply 1

Hey @Maricel141 

Finding guests can be tricky, but a key part of attracting them is the quality of your listing. I noticed that your images might be holding you back a bit—high-quality photos make a huge difference. Guests are much more likely to book if they can clearly see the space they’ll be staying in. Consider updating your photos, perhaps with better lighting or even hiring a professional photographer to showcase your property in the best way possible.

First, make sure your listing is optimized—this means using clear, high-quality photos that showcase your space and writing a detailed, attractive description that highlights the unique features of your property. Guests often make decisions based on photos and descriptions, so this is really important.

Next, try adjusting your pricing. Offering competitive rates, especially in the beginning, can help you stand out. You could also consider offering discounts for longer stays or promotions for last-minute bookings to help fill gaps in your calendar.

Another tip is to make sure your listing includes popular amenities like fast Wi-Fi, a workspace, or free parking. These little details can make a big difference in attracting guests.

Lastly, make sure your listing is easy to find by adding keywords in the title and description that guests might be searching for. Words like “cozy,” “family-friendly,” or “close to attractions” can help.

Good luck, and hope these tips help you get your first guests soon!