Hey need to become a super host

Answered!
Mzuri-Africa0
Level 1
Mukono, Uganda

Hey need to become a super host

Need to be a super host

Top Answer

Hi @Mzuri-Africa0 becoming an Airbnb Superhost involves consistently delivering outstanding hospitality to your guests. Here are the key steps and tips to achieve this status:

1. Understand the Criteria: Airbnb has specific criteria that hosts must meet to qualify as Superhosts. These usually include maintaining a high overall rating (typically 4.8 or higher), completing a minimum number of stays or nights booked, having a low cancellation rate (not more than 1% cancellation rate), and providing a high level of responsiveness to guest inquiries and reservations.

2. Prioritize Guest Experience: Always strive to provide a clean, comfortable, and welcoming environment. Pay attention to the details that can make your space unique and memorable.

3. Maintain High Responsiveness: Respond to booking inquiries and other messages from guests promptly. Aim for a high response rate, as this is a key metric Airbnb considers.

4. Minimize Cancellations: Avoid canceling bookings unless absolutely necessary. High cancellation rates can disqualify you from becoming a Superhost.

5. Encourage Reviews: Politely encourage your guests to leave a review after their stay. Positive reviews not only contribute to a higher overall rating but also provide valuable feedback.

Becoming a Superhost is about consistently delivering excellent service and staying committed to creating memorable stays for your guests. It usually takes a host at least a year of hosting to meet the minimum eligibility requirements, so patience and persistence are key. Hope this helps!

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Karen3591
Level 2
Sun City, AZ

I'll never get to be super host because I can't get the bookings I'm here in Arizona Sun City I have two rooms private bath private entrance it's like their own little apartment except for it doesn't have a stove or a sink but it does have a refrigerator and microwave. Super clean I've had no bookings for December or January coming up nothing.

Hi @Mzuri-Africa0 becoming an Airbnb Superhost involves consistently delivering outstanding hospitality to your guests. Here are the key steps and tips to achieve this status:

1. Understand the Criteria: Airbnb has specific criteria that hosts must meet to qualify as Superhosts. These usually include maintaining a high overall rating (typically 4.8 or higher), completing a minimum number of stays or nights booked, having a low cancellation rate (not more than 1% cancellation rate), and providing a high level of responsiveness to guest inquiries and reservations.

2. Prioritize Guest Experience: Always strive to provide a clean, comfortable, and welcoming environment. Pay attention to the details that can make your space unique and memorable.

3. Maintain High Responsiveness: Respond to booking inquiries and other messages from guests promptly. Aim for a high response rate, as this is a key metric Airbnb considers.

4. Minimize Cancellations: Avoid canceling bookings unless absolutely necessary. High cancellation rates can disqualify you from becoming a Superhost.

5. Encourage Reviews: Politely encourage your guests to leave a review after their stay. Positive reviews not only contribute to a higher overall rating but also provide valuable feedback.

Becoming a Superhost is about consistently delivering excellent service and staying committed to creating memorable stays for your guests. It usually takes a host at least a year of hosting to meet the minimum eligibility requirements, so patience and persistence are key. Hope this helps!