Home Sharing Extension

Xrossover0
Level 1
Inglewood, CA

Home Sharing Extension

I am having trouble getting the  City of Los Angeles to approve my home-sharing extension. The challenge, I believe, is that I currently have a room registered as home-sharing on the certificate. I also have a Jr. ADU (the second unit, which is also attached to my home, was not registered as STR).  I was unable to register this unit because the separate address xxxx 1/2 doesn't show up in the selection to register. However, I have both listed on Airbnb as STR using the same certificate.  If it merely changes the status of the Jr. ADU back to long-term will that resolve the issue???   Also, should my separate address listing show up in Google? It's been since January 2024. 

1 Reply 1
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Xrossover0 😊

I am sorry about this situation, it is really frustrating.

I am mentioning here Hosts from California, LA, who will probably know how to help you: @Darren476@Helen56@Deawn0@Haille4@Brian2659@Jane4642,  @Heidy14 , @Dee32 and @Robin1491.

Another option would be to connect with Hosts from your area through our Local Host Clubs and ask them about your situation.

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center