Hosting in Brighton

Graham351
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Hosting in Brighton

Hi guys, I’ve been thinking about buying a property in Brighton to live in and co host. Has anyone recently applied for a license to host in Brighton

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Graham351 , It's great to hear that you're thinking of buying a property for hosting! How are you progressing with the research? 

I'm inviting some of the most experienced Hosts in the Community, from the UK, if they could kindly share some guidance related to your question about hosting in Brighton and if they had any suggestions : @Helen3 @Amanda2883 @Sarah6116 @Lisa9527 @Carole1097 @Gavin246 @Nicola3611 @Valerio322 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Lisa9527
Level 2
South Chard, United Kingdom

Hi @Graham351  , 

Fantastic idea! 

Although I'm not in Brighton , I'm down in Somerset , well right on the border of Devon but with the views of Dorset 🫣 I'm typically awkward 😁 

Hosting is brilliant , the satisfaction you'll get when you see the reviews flooding in is unreal ..

I host solely by myself , do the change overs myself,  it is a lot of work , can be time consuming but definitely worth it ... 

This is my 4th summer hosting , the last 3 I've been booked back to back but this summer is completely different , I think the rising costs of living have hit hard ..

Never get defeated ....

I wish you all the best , there's plenty of us here to offer advice when needed .. 

Good luck 

Lisa x

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you @Lisa9527 for checking in to support @Graham351 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines