I can not receive my payouts.

I can not receive my payouts.

Can someone please help me.

I have not received payouts since summer season 2022 year. 

I lost so many hours chatting with Airbnb support service, and they said we procede case to senior member,or we closed case,but nothing happened, I still haven't receive my money from season 2022.😥

I am from Montenegro and the payout method is by International wire, I asked my bank ten times about my data,( swift and IBAN) and wrote it in my payout details, but still haven't receive any amount.

Can someone please help me, thanks 🙏

5 Replies 5
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

So sorry to hear this has been happening @Apartments-Jovanovic0!

Although this forum isn't customer service, I've forwarded your post to the relevant team and hope they'll be in touch soon. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank You very much!!

Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Were you able to get your payment method sorted @Apartments-Jovanovic0

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

No, nobody contact me regarding this 😕

Aleox0
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Hello Breanna,

I have the same issue and it's terribly frustrating and I won't use the AIRBNB platform again but I need to get my money from these payouts that are on hold or something 

I had at least 10 calls with support but they keep closing the case without getting in touch with the so-called "specialized team" if it even exists.

every call they re-assure me that the money is on the way nothing is holding my money but I cannot get it in any way.... nor change the payout method. 

can you also get me directly to a specialized team that can change something in my payouts? 

Thanks, 

Alex