Identity verified but the calendar and account still got blocked

Answered!
Jen9608
Level 2
Hillsboro, OR

Identity verified but the calendar and account still got blocked

Our calendar got blocked by Airbnb said needs identity verification, however we already verified our identity and even got confirmation from Airbnb said it’s been verified, we asked the customer service, they all said the right things but no action, all they did was forwarding the message to next person, and who forwarded to next person, and so on never ending, in the end nobody takes any responsibility and solves nothing. We felt totally defeated and helpless. 
Jen

1 Best Answer

Thank you! Yes, they finally got this resolved after several rounds of communications with a least 7 different team members from Airbnb. 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Jen9608 

I've just been onto your calendar as a guest and happy to say that your calendar is open for bookings!!  Everything back to normal😊

All the best

Joëlle

Wow

Thank you! Yes, they finally got this resolved after several rounds of communications with a least 7 different team members from Airbnb. 

House-For-Rent0
Level 2
Dipolog City, Philippines

You just need to submit your valid id to be verified.

House-For-Rent0
Level 2
Dipolog City, Philippines

May I ask if you're new here? if not why you experience this? It happened to last 3 days and I just submit my id. Take a picture and submit.