Los Angeles Compliance Registration Application

Elizabeth1265
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Compliance Registration Application

Does anyone know where to file the new Compliance Application Registration and pay the $20 fee?  I can't find filing instructions anywhere.  The link to the form came to all Los Angeles Hosts on August 16. 2024

5 Replies 5

I had the same question. Where do we submit the application and payment?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Elizabeth1265 @Nada229 , did you both manage to find more information related to the application process?

I thought of sharing this Airbnb Help article that might of some help with a general idea  : 👉Host Registration Requirement 👈

I am also reaching out to a few Hosts from the region, if they have relevant advice for you about Los Angeles Compliance Registration process : @Tom121 @Ekaterina180 @Amir1351 @Thaddeus15 @Paul11256 @Carrie-and-Bobby0 @Que11260 @Sarah5843 @Farrah36 @Layan0 @Kristina677 

Looking forward to the guidance from other Hosts👀

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Nada229  @Elizabeth1265 If you're in City of LA you need to apply for STR permit. You need to be the owner of the property or notarized letter of approval from the landlord/owner. 

Let me know if you have questions. I applied many times and helped my clients. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks so much for the amazing support @Ekaterina180 ! 

@Elizabeth1265 It would be great to reach out to @Ekaterina180 with the application related questions. Looks like she might be able to guide you through the process 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

No I still did not receive information about where to submit the application and the phone number listed on the application is out of service.