Managing my Calender

Answered!

Managing my Calender

Good night. I am having a challenge with blocking and unblocking dates. I tried but the option for open or block is not available. Also, i have 8 days blocked  and I didn't blocked them. Can someone Help me please I am new at hosting. Thanks

1 Best Answer

Hello @Carleen24 

Airbnb have tightened their rules recently re hosts cancelling reservations by blocking host calendars as a sanction unless you have extenuating circumstances of course.  

Have a read on the link below to see if your situation applies to this new policy and if you have recourse to appeal:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/990/

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Carleen24 Did you cancel a booking? This would cause the dates to be blocked.

Are you operating on the app or on the web?

Yes I did cancel a  weekend booking, just 2 days. I think I am using the web. Thanks for responding 👍 

Hello @Carleen24 

Airbnb have tightened their rules recently re hosts cancelling reservations by blocking host calendars as a sanction unless you have extenuating circumstances of course.  

Have a read on the link below to see if your situation applies to this new policy and if you have recourse to appeal:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/990/

Joëlle

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Carleen24 

Have you come across the Airbnb Help website if not have a wonder over and take a look - it has lots of FAQs about managing your listing on Airbnb including how you block and unblock dates on your calendar.

Yes I have, however the instructions given didn't help since  I am not getting the option to block or to open. Thanks 💘 

Thanks 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Carleen24 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Since it has been a while, were you able to figure it out? I hope you found the suggestions below useful. 

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks you very much.