Missing Payouts

Paula2747
Level 2
Wellington, New Zealand

Missing Payouts

I am awaiting three payouts - the first was for 13/6/2024.  Every time I ring i get a different answer. The latest as of today, is because I didn't reply to an email 18months ago when I had just finished with being an Airbnb host - they asked me if I could find the email and reply to it.  I said I don't have an email from a year ago and if they have it then send it to me and I'll answer it now.  No, they could not do this.  Now that I'm a host again, 18 months later,  they have all my details, and have taken 3 of my guest's payments,  but not paid me and it says ON HOLD in my payment summaries  Communication is non existent. If they told me why they are on hold and what they need then I would give it to them. They have my bank account and all the details they need according to my account setup.    So why cant anyone actually help me?

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Paula2747 👋

It's been a while since you posted and I'm wondering whether you managed to get a resolution to your question? It'd be great to hear from you, so we can understand what the resolution was but also to support other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Paula2747
Level 2
Wellington, New Zealand

no the kyc info is crazy slow and you can't update it without airbnb giving you access.  They should not hold up payouts for this information, its so frustrating