Joanna578
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

NON PAYMENT FROM AIRBNB

Hello,

I really need help and advice.

Airbnb have stolen my money.

Air bnb owe me for 3 payments nearly totalling £1000

They keep fobbing me off with lies and telling me they have escalated my issue to a team which no one can reach, change my payout methods. All sorts of excuses.

No payment has been made to me since 17th June to date.

I am still honoring bookings as we have all had it hard enough for the last 18 months. They are being paid, but not paying me. They are thiefs!!!!!

Please can anyone advise me what I need to do.

Or has anyone been in this situation before.

10 Replies 10
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Joanna578 You could ask a recent guest if they would kindly ring Airbnb and ask why you haven't been paid. You could claim in the small claims court (easy UK process all online) or you could hope @Nick can help you get action from Airbnb.

Joanna578
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hello Mike and Jane,

Thank you so much for getting back to me and for your advice.

I've sent a message to @Nick and hopefully he can help.

We know have other avenues to explore.

Thank you

Regards

Joanna Smith 

Andrew2338
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

Hi ,I have the same problem.Payouts have stopped and the "HELP" is no help

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Nick Is there a problem with UK payments at present or is it due to hosts not completing all the necessary checks? @Andrew2338 must be the fourth or fifth recently.

I have resolved my p

roblem and the payouts have been made but oh boy do they make communicating hard  work

Joanna578
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Wow Andrew.

I'm happy for you.

I hope lady luck passes my way also.

Good for you.

Tracey436
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Sorry but can you advise me on how you contacted Airbnb regarding your non-payment please?

Joanna578
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I called 0203 318 1111. They are useless so be prepared.

I still haven't been paid nearly £900 since June

Antonia404
Level 2
Makarska, Croatia

Hi, I have the same issue. I haven't been paid since 03.07.21. They keep asking me to confirm my identity and what not, the agents "working" on my case keep going on vacations. I have canceled a reservation yesterday and they already tried to deduct money from my account. Could you please give me some advice?

Thank you.

Antonia

I have similar problem…a guest broke house rules and air bnb cancelled saying I would be paid in full which I was. But the next booking which completed fully they have not paid me for but deducted the previous cancelker booking. Phoned them and messaged them several times they agree they should pay but have made no payments!! I feel really stressed and outraged that they can do this to hosts and seemingly commit theft! What can we do about it??