Offering to Be a Co-Host

Becca1957
Level 1
Hampstead, NH

Offering to Be a Co-Host

Hi All!

My husband and I have a property in Hampton Beach, NH and are a SuperHost.  I love having our own STR and I designed and manage our completely and now I'm interested in co-hosting either regionally or remotely.  We live in southern NH so anything along the seacoast (Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire) would be very easy. I'm just looking to gauge interest and see if I can find any leads.

Thanks for reading!

Becca

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Becca1957 

Offering a cohosting service is like any other business you need to start by doing your market research - 

1. who have you identified as your target market

2. who are your competitors

3. what can you offer that your competes don't

most hosts don't need remote support they need cohosts with local knowledge who can be on hand to deal with problem guests and manage local suppliers . 

this is a global community so not the best place to promote your business (and in any cases it's against the terms of this community to use it to advertise commercial services ) 

you need to contact hosts in your area that you have identified as potential customers with the offer you have developed for your business idea to understand potential interest.