Past synced calendar still blocking dates…

Tyler341
Level 2
Columbia, SC

Past synced calendar still blocking dates…

I had a synced calendar with VRBO for one of my listings. I have since stoped using VRBO and removed the synced calendar from my Airbnb listing. However, the dates are still being blocked by this calendar that is no longer in use. I have even deleted the listing from VRBO and the dates are still blocked on my Airbnb listing and I am not able to unblock them. Any suggestions? I have tried to get in touch with someone at technical support to no avail.

6 Replies 6

Hi @Tyler341 

Did you unsync both calendars on Vrbo and Airbnb before deleting the listing on Vrbo? If not, that could be the issue. You would have to contact Vrbo to address this, since the listing is deleted.

Can you post a screen shot of your calendar sync area on Airbnb?

Joan2709_0-1721223104843.png

IMG_9246.png

IMG_9247.png

Photo attached showing there is no calendar linked and then the message it says when going to open the dates. 

But to answer your question, yes. I unsynced both calendars before deleteing them. I have since reactivated the listing on VRBO and synced and unsynced them hoping it would fix the glitch and it hasn't. It seems to be a glitch on Airbnb's side. 

Rats! @Tyler341 

Periodically, for some strange reason the sync stops working and both Vrbo and Airbnb point fingers at each other as to why that is happening. I'm sure you have tried all this, but:

1. Ensure your availability windows are set correctly on both Airbnb & Vrbo

2. Have you blocked and unblocked dates on Vrbo since you relisted just to see what would happen? It does take some time for the 2 calendars to update/sync?

3. Maybe try to refresh the calendars and wait to see if that does anything?

4. Do you have any third party software attached to your Airbnb account (dynamic pricing?)

5. Are you using Pro Tools and Rule Sets that have been applied to the dates?

Joan2709_0-1721307891961.png

Joan2709_2-1721308733121.png

Thats all I can think of.....keep after Airbnb and Vrbo to help you resolve. Screen shots are important to provide to them, as guarantee front line CS will have to forward your issue to another team at Airbnb to address.

@Quincy @Rebecca can you help forward this to the correct team and Airbnb?

Yeah, I have tried all of the changes on the calendars I can think of.  Thinking it is a glitch on Airbnb side that needs to be handled by technical support.