Payment issues

Payment issues

Hello all,

I saw one payment related thread for stuck payments since end of October (in India).

I have same issue, in Europe, Croatia. Since end of October payemnts are stuck, tourists are coming, and major problem is that Airbnb support is not really helping. I'm basically getting generic replies for dozen different agents. They also say we can call you and ask for appropriate timing, and when I offer the time, they don't reply or call ...

I need to say that until the end of October payments were coming on time like clockwork. But now...

I'm going around for more then a month now and managed to get transaction refferences from Airbnb for 4 non paid reservations. My local bank in Croatia stated that no transactions with this references came to them, and advised me to ask Airbnn to check with sending bank and get their confirmation and code. And this is where it stops... Airbnb closed my ticket already 4 times without solving the issue and I'm getting pretty frustrated. guests are coming, non-paid boookings piling up, and Aribnb is not really helping.

Oh, yes, did I mention I'm Superhost for 3 years straight? So, not really happy with the support...

Does anyone have similar issues, esspecially in EU? Any suggestions?

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Bojan115, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center,

Since you posted here a few days ago, have there been any updates with the payments?

Keep us posted

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad