Payment of bonuses for Ukrainians

Payment of bonuses for Ukrainians

Good afternoon I cannot use my bonuses because there is a war going on in our country. Our people are sitting in bomb shelters, starving, men all my age are being drafted into the army!

Due to this situation, which is not my fault, I ask you to pay my bonuses to my VISA card

10 Replies 10

Help me please! How to do it?

If you can answer the question what bonuses are you referring to then we might be able to help.

as @Mike-And-Jane0 points out you aren't a host so what bonus are you referring to

this is a community of hosts and guests . Have you called Airbnb? 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Максим47 You have a guest profile. What bonuses are you talking about?

Good afternoon I have a guest profile! I booked accommodation half a year in advance and paid a deposit! And due to the coronavirus, the trip was canceled. This money was returned to me as bonuses in my profile, and now we are at war and I cannot use these bonuses for accommodation. How can I return them to the card?

@Максим47 Now I understand. If you are very lucky one of the moderators here will ask Airbnb to look at your situation. As a minimum you would hope they would either extend the date of the credit or refund your money. 

@Stephanie @Quincy @Bhumika @Breanna Can anyone help?

If this fails then all you can do is book a stay with a Ukrainian host so that at least someone in Ukraine will benefit.

Thanks for support! Hope you can help!

Good afternoon
I want to tell you that the support team contacted me, but they couldn’t help me in any way! Like this! They don’t care that we are at war! They have these rules! But I can’t travel due to the war!
Can someone tell me if it is possible to transfer this money to pay for housing, but not go there to live, but get my money from the owner directly? At the same time, the owner can take taxes and fees from this money, expenses that he incurred, and transfer the rest of the money to my card!

@Максим47 The last time I booked a stay in Ukraine Airbnb was waiving its fees. As such if you contact a local host they could perhaps list a single night for 600 euros and then give you a goodly portion of the money they receive.

Thank you very much for your help! I will try this option!

Amount 600 EUR