Payment suspension - GROUNDHOG DAY

Destination-Byron-Bay0
Level 2
Byron Bay, Australia

Payment suspension - GROUNDHOG DAY

Since November 3rd I have not received my payments which total to date over $78,000.00 i cannot operate my business, pay cleaners and various tradespeople etc, as I have no funds since this suspension has happened right on EOM when my owners were last paid. I am in a loop with Airbnb ang getting asolutely no where. 

Airbnb request account verification which i supplied. They then decided because my business is owned by a family trust this was a charity. I provided information and my trust deed to explain this is not a charity and had to explain the business entity of a family trust to them. Next they wanted my husbands info on the account which is added and his photoID. 

I have been asked to do this 3 or 4 times. Ive had all the info including mine wiped out and asked to do it all again which i did. I have asked the verification people to call me they sya they cant they dont have the ability to call people. Pretty outragous, your verifying people how can you not make a call .

Ive contacted and filled in the PRO ANZ HOST complaint form -no response.

Ive contacted my professional host manager who says its a glitch 

ive requested all these people to please call me - i have not received one call the worst customer service.

Today im closing in on  $80,000 today out of pocket i think i need to contact fair trading as I do not see resolution any time soon. Can any one advise me how to get actual customer service thats not a robot, the stress is just too much hence im posting a 3am as i cant sleep with this going on and it needs to be resolved. 

1 Reply 1
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Destination-Byron-Bay0 

So sorry to hear about the runaround you've experienced trying to get your account info verified. 

Were you able to get it sorted in the end?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines