Payout delay

Answered!

Payout delay

So I haven't received a payout made on January 17 2023 and it's already February 13 now. The app says the payment should have been here by January 25,2023 but it's still not here. I've tried the live chat option but got ignored not once but twice already and I can't call them to check as there is no support office in my country. So I'm left here feeling helpless and would love a suggestion.

1 Best Answer
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Nihira0 

Unfortunately this is not really Airbnb support and you would need to reach out to them.  I would try the chat again.  Ensure that you ask them to escalate the issue to the payout department so they can investigate it.  I am assuming that you have checked with your bank?  Also, have you received other payouts and just missing this one?

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Nihira0 

Unfortunately this is not really Airbnb support and you would need to reach out to them.  I would try the chat again.  Ensure that you ask them to escalate the issue to the payout department so they can investigate it.  I am assuming that you have checked with your bank?  Also, have you received other payouts and just missing this one?

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Nihira0, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center.

As mentioned by Dave, the best option here is to reach out to the Support team. Please make sure to reach out to them from your Host profile so they can see all the history of the payouts. You can contact them through this link.

I hope this gets resolved soon.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad