Payout on hold

Payout on hold

Hi all,

Good day.

I have been hosting since 2021.

This is the first time I have experienced a payout on hold without any email or notice from Airbnb.

The reservation is on 15 March 2024. It is expected to receive an email that the payout was sent in 24-48 hours from the check-in date.

However, there is no email and no payout credit to my savings account.

I make my first call on 18 March 2024. The customer support asked me to wait until 23 March 2024.

I have a reservation on 20 March 2024. I have received the email that the payout was sent and the payout was credited to my account on 21 March 2024.

I called customer support on 19 March, 20 March, and 21 March for an update on my payout and my payout was changed from scheduled to on hold since 18 March 2024. Their responses either ask me to wait until 23 March or keep telling me that they have forwarded my concern to the dedicated team/ specialized team.

On 22 March, I called customer support again. They told me there was a team investigating my case and asked me to wait until 23 March or 26 March and check if I received any amount from Airbnb by 26 March.

I called customer support on 23 March and 24 March for an update on my case. the last customer support told me that the specialized team had just started their investigation on 24 March.

I called on 25 March, 26 March, 27 March for an update of my case. Most of them still asked me to wait for another 24 hours and forwarded my concern to the specialized team again and then again. One of the customer support told me the delay of the payout was due to a technical glitch. But, I believe this is not my fault, or it's me who causing all this delay

Today, 28 March. The customer support told me it was my KYC delayed the process but I have completed it since 2021. It does not make any sense. Right now the only thing that is delaying the process is either a technical glitch or a bug. 

It's been 12 days since 16 March 2024 and I have been calling customer support since 18 March 2024 twice or thrice a day for an update on my case. Please do tag any community manager who can lend me a help to resolve the delay instead of forwarding my concern to the specialized team.

15 Replies 15
Deborah1602
Level 2
Quezon City, Philippines

Have any of these issues been resolved? If yes, how long did you have to wait before receiving your payout? I've been hosting for about 3 years, and this is the first time my payout has been put on hold.