Privacy Concerns

Privacy Concerns

Hi everyone,

Thank you for taking a moment to read this, I appreciate it.

I have many properties that I manage for various investors. I have several listed thrugh Air Bnb.

I send monthly statements showing what was received, how it was managed and what the final amount 

is that goes to the owner ( includes all break downs) .

I have one owner that had access to my account previously ( prior to adding on additional clients) 

he micromanages to what i think of as an extreme. He sends me notes seconds after a lead comes in although I

am already in discussions with the potential guest. He write to the folks telling them that i will let them stay on what ever 

date it is that they are inquiring about etc the problem is that he sees everyones information, all the leads for his and other propertie and pricing

for each and then he confirms a guest stay at a price and it isnt even one of his properties. It is confusing for sure and at this point incredibly insulting as

i always respond immediately to folks he never needs to nudge me i am on it!! 

Now after the last incident and since addiing on other properties i have explained to him that the personal info of other investors and their guests are private and that i can not share this all with him. He is angry now. Claims he trusts me entirely but is angry that i wont give him cart blanc on all my acounts.

Is there a way I can separate just his account so he can have at it and i can continue to protect the interests of my other clients?? IDEAS? 

Thank you 🙂

2 Replies 2
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

I got an idea, focus on what would be the best way to get rid of this listing/owner. If he is that sweaty about every cent, has nothing else to do and really doesn't trust you intellectually, he probably never will. Cheap penny pinchers/busy-buddies are exhausting and they rarely think bigger than a pack rat. He is what? 15% of your income, but 95% of your stress? The books do not balance out in his favor.

The only way he will straighten out is if you scare-him-straight and tell him you no longer want his business, it's not worth it; 50% of the time they do straighten out and stop being bothersome, because they know you already accepted the fact you do not need them.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

the stop having him as a client @Deanna199