Promotion

Promotion

Hi

any ideas how to promote my listing online?

1 Reply 1

@Shelly196  Your home has some very photogenic features that would play well to the Instagram crowd, so some targeted social media exposure might eventually bring a few more clicks here and there. That said, a successful booking is far likelier to originate with a conventional search than a promotional link. 

Before thinking about promoting the listing, I strongly recommend that you finish composing it. At the moment you still need to add text descriptions of the home, clarify the sleeping arrangements, add pictures of the rooms not photographed (the description says 6 beds, I only see 2), finish writing out your House Rules, describe the location (what guests should know about the neighborhood, transport access, distance from notable attractions and goods/services), and complete your profile (best with verifications and face photo, to ease concerns over whether you are genuine). 

Also, it doesn't appear that "Studio" is the accurate property type - that generally means that there isn't a separate bedroom. 

The best time to start working on external promotions is when your listing is complete and you've already had some successful bookings and reviews.