Property Management Software

Jefferson25
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Property Management Software

I have a building where I rent some rooms via Airbnb, but other rooms I rent out for long-term stays with traditional leases.  Right now I use Propertyware for my leases and the Airbnb website for the airbnb guests, but wondering if there is a better, integrated solution?

2 Replies 2

Hi @Jefferson25.. I'm the developer of https://hosttools.com, one of the more popular channel managers for smaller-scale hosts (1 to 50 listings).  I'm not aware of any tools that market themselves as tools to help manage both long term and short term rentals.  I also personally have both long term and short term rentals.  Can you tell me what type of features you would want in a long term and short term rental integrated tool?

I want the ability to see all leases and airbnb listings on one page. Need to input monthly rent collection and details into portal, track updates to units. Tenant cloud is nice and simple, something like that could work, if it also added airbnb integration. For managing airbnb listings multi calendar view is key.