Resolution payouts

Resolution payouts

I am in a horrible predicament. I have 7 bank account on my account and I did not know that resolutions and adjustments got filtered through the default bank account. My account has a negative of $2,000 and the broken window which Airbnb quickly refunded did not go to the owner it was put toward my business account which no money goes in and so the out it more I. The negative.  How do I get my resolution payouts to go to the owners bank account? 

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Breck-Bear-Property-Management0 If you are running a business then you should run it properly. It should have a business account for all revenues and then you should disburse payments to the relevant owners along with any tax forms required. 

Alternatively you should set up the owners as the account holders and you be a co-host on their accounts. That way all the money will go through the owner and to the correct account.

Thank you so much for the input ! Part of my frustration is since I was new to this I asked multiple support teams at Airbnb how to set my account up. They told me to set it up this way.  All money does go to the owners account and their tax information is all connected to their accounts.  Resolutions is the issue and your right.  How you said to set it up sounds better.  Thank you for you reply