Updates of number of hosts

Lore3957
Level 2
Munich, Germany

Updates of number of hosts

Hi all, I’m a host and my number of hosts doesn’t update, my actual hosts is 9 times and it shows in my analysis always 8 times. Does anyone know who I can contact? Many thanks 🙏🫶

9 Replies 9
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lore3957 

You mean the number of reservations is 9 ?

They should be all in your list of reservations.

I mean how many times of guest I have been hosted. My number should be 9times but it stucked at 8times since a week. 😕 After you hosted one time guest, the will be updated. 

416D13E4-1EA3-4AC5-87FD-4283808D45EE.jpeg

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Lore3957 

I think the page you are looking at will only be updated once both you and the guest leaves a review or once the 14 day review period is over. It doesn't update automatically every time you host someone.

Thank you for the information. I have been checking this page every time after the guest left and it did updates every time, that’s why I’m wondering why this time it doesn’t change. 😕

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Lore3957 

Which page are you looking at on the App? Is it your Superhost stats, as that is where I can see this information, but the layout is different to the screenshot you posted.

Mine shows 13 stays for the current assessment period, but I've actually hosted 14 guests. It has not updated yet because the last guest just checked out, even though I already got the reminder to leave her a review. So, whether I was correct or not above RE it only updating after the reviews (not sure as I never bothered to check before), it seems there is a bit of a time delay.

Yes correct I’m looking at the status to become a super host. The last guest check out on last Sunday and we both left a very positive review to each other. Normally it will update the times 24h after check out, but maybe this time takes longer. 
I was wondering if there is a customer service email where I could escalate to? 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Lore3957 

Well, if both of you left reviews, then that is very strange. 

You can email CS by scrolling down to the bottom of the hosting page (not sure if this is on the App as I'm looking on a desk top) and then under Support, click on Help.

Scroll down that page and click on Contact Us. Choose Report a New Issue. This will take you to a support message thread in your inbox where you can send your question.

Don't necessarily expect a quick response from CS though as it is very hit and miss! 

Alternatively, you can phone them which I usually find is quicker if I am dealing with a simple matter or asking about some technical glitch. You can find numbers for your country in the first post in the Help section of this CC.

Lore3957
Level 2
Munich, Germany

Thank you! I called them follow the chat, they will follow up on it, they do know it’s 9stays instead of 8, I should wait for one week and if nothing change, call them again. Many thanks 🫶🙏