VAT TAX Hungary

Bence14
Level 1
Székesfehérvár, Hungary

VAT TAX Hungary

Hi Guys,

Maybe this is not only for me, but I have requested my TAX number to be amended for Airbnb activities, and whenever I am adding it here, Airbnb constantly rejects it. what could be the reason?

Thanks,

Ben

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Bence14 ,

Were you able to get in touch with Airbnb Customer Support regarding this? Or has it been resolved for you?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bence14
Level 1
Székesfehérvár, Hungary

Hi Bhumika,

I was in a 12 minutes call yesterday regarding with my issue, that Airbnb for some reason doesnt accept my TAX ID on the site, whilst I was advised that according to the expert who was assisting on resolving my issue, to enter the same details that I used to be doing, and wait at least 1 day to have it resolved. It has been rejected within 2 hours.

Can you please help me resolving this issue?

Many thanks and regards,

Bence

I am having the same problem with my VAT ID for Ireland and I have copied and pasted the exact information from the Irish revenue site into Airbnb and it just gets rejected. I’ve also tried various permutations of same to no avail.  I’ve called Airbnb and have not been provided with an explanation thus far.  And there is no communication between Airbnb and the revenue service and neither one can identify the problem and I’m stuck in the middle. This has been going on since last year.