VERY DELAYED PAYOUT

Juana279
Level 2
Drammen, Norway

VERY DELAYED PAYOUT

Have had my Airbnb listings since August 2019 and have had issues with very delayed payout twice already.  And now it happened again  much to my psychological agony.  I have many business related expenses and a sister undergoing the very expensive breast cancer treatment at St. Lukes Hospital in Manila Philippines 

Have not received yet as to this very date Feb 19 2024 the payout from December 2023 bookings amounting to more than Php 300,000.00 or approximately more than US dollars 5,000.   Have spoken to so many Airbnb ambassadors and written endless messages and they have even heard me crying for that very much needed help but still Airbnb system will not accept my payout method which they have been using since August 2019. 

I keep on deleting the same bank account and then fill up the same details but still the system will not accept it. The manager of  Philippine National Bank in Batangas City can attest that my bank account has no problem at all.  So the problem lies on Airbnb payout system.  Airbnb has already gotten the total 18% from the said booking payments so I should also get what is due me   on the right time. 

It is only now that I came across this Forum.  So it is very disturbing to know that this is not an isolated case.  I hope that I can soon get what is due me because it is VERY VERY MUCH OVERDUE.  I am just an ordinary person with this small rental business so I hope Airbnb management can make the Airbnb and host business relationship a symbiotic one.  We are helping you  earn money so we should be taken good care also.  How can the business proceed if it will be  like this.  I do hope that the payout issue will soon be resolved.  

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Juana279

I did pop you a direct message yesterday. Did you speak to Airbnb Support? 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Rebecca 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Rebecca Thanks for reaching out!  Have spoken and written to numerous Ambassadors. Have even used USA phone numbers thinking that they maybe er more «influential» since they are nearer the Big Boss. Are Ambassadors the same as Airbnb Support? 

Early this morning I got AGAIN an email wherein Airbnb is saying it has transferred the more than Php 330 thousand which is due me. Only to see on my Airbnb-app AGAIN after some minutes  that I have to update my pay-out method. 

I feel so helpless!  Does the same happens in case of the need for an eventual Aircover for hosts (knock on wood 🙏)?  It is quite horrifying to think about it. 

I fervently hope that you can help make my misery bearable.

Thanking you in afvsnce for whatever assistance you can give me. 

Truly yours

Juana Rye

Kevin-s0
Level 10
Minamiashigara, Japan

Did you get this problem solved?  I hope so!