What Hosts are saying

Hello, I live in Central Florida (Near All Theme Parks). I have been looking for ways to start my work as a co-host, helping hosts meet with new people and create a nice visit for them.I could not manage to find a platform on Airbnb where I could create a... Latest reply by Paula
    I would like to rent an apartment with the intention of subletting it on Airbnb here in Denmark. However, I'm unsure about the regulatory framework. Is there a specific agreement or form I should have the landlord sign to authorize subletting? Can you pro... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi, The short term let license in my area (near glasgow) has a list of questions around different topics such as:-Fire Risk Assessment-Annual Gas Certificate-Electric Installation Condition Report-Portable Application Testing Report-Legionella Risk Assess... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I am currently reaching our to Airbnb support with no definite outcome. I am waiting on a payment from them but they can not confirm when I will be paid. The guest checked into my accommodation for a few days and will check out soon. I don't wa... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hello!I went through the process of becoming a photographer with airbnb and got my mediabox account active for almost a week now. I have received 0 assignments though. I have changed the locations multiple times with cities from Europe and USA to see if t... Latest reply by Helen3