What Hosts are saying

I sold my house and i want to transfer this property on airbnb to this new owner. It would be cool to keep the bookings and just transfer the property rights to the new owner. Thanks for your help. Regards Cristobal **[Phone number hidden due to saf... Latest reply by Bob297
    I'm trying to connect Airbnb to my FB and Google accounts. I go to Account, Login/Security, Social Media section and click Connect for FB . It does not give me an opportunity to put in my FB account (which is under my old AOL email). When I click on C... Latest reply by Bettye6
    Hey,I have listed my place in the platform. However we also offer city tours, sight seeing tours and so on separately. Is there a way to offer this too?So anyone visiting the city could also book this too, or recommend it to the travelers while they are v... Latest reply by Adi4420
    Anybody has experience hosting guests with pets? My guest locked her dog inside the guest bedroom and just let the dog pee and poop inside the guest bedroom. The smell lingers in my house despite my running the fan 24*7. Based on my conversations with Air... Latest reply by Jasmine3