What Hosts are saying

I live in California, when I checked my room that I posted on Airbnb I found, some rooms no tax, some rooms have tax, even the rooms had same price after charges tax totally will show different prices. Customers would like to pick up the cheaper one. Who... Latest reply by Lorna170
    ...if anyone has done an A.O.E, or knows more info I'd appreciate it; + it might be helpful to others who are thinking of doing this. Some new members might not even know, that, is possible to utilise skills/ offer few things on AIRBNB outside of main rem... Latest reply by Keshav7
    Hi all.not sure if this is the right place to voice this but here goes .In the 7 years I’ve been hosting on Airbnb I am by far the least busy that I have been . I’m in Somerset and according to my accountant other holiday rentals around the area are findi... Latest reply by Helen3
    Dear friends, We do not want to raise prices this year, but electricity prices have been raised significantly in our region. Tell me, is it correct to ask guests to save electricity or can this cause a negative reaction to such a request? Share your exp... Latest reply by Huma0
    • How-to-save-energy_tra.jpg
    Hi, Never knew hosts could swap homes????? Im travelling to UK in May 2023 for 1 month, and was wondering if any host could accomodate a swap for my fambam of 4, and you guys are welcome to come to Australia NSW? Latest reply by Melissa1837