What Hosts are saying

HiI have the following request from a guest-‘is it okay to pay for the first month of stay two or three days before my first night?’ Can you please advise what options are available to the guest? Latest reply by Dale711
    Hi All!I have a permitted hosted guest rental (not vacation rental, but I'm not sure it matters for tax purposes) in Sonoma Co., CA, and we have occupancy taxes for this county which are collected by Airbnb. As I don't have a rental average of 7+ days ove...
    I am looking to purchase a property and will be renting it on Airbnb. I will be remortgaging my current residence to pay for the rental property in full (in cash). Can I claim the mortgage interest, as a tax deduction if the mortgage is on my current resi... Latest reply by M199
    Hi all! So we offer a pool and hot tub as one of our amenities, but this morning we discovered a leak in the pool and we are working to get a plumber and do what we need to fix it. What do we in terms of our future guests? i was thinking to message everyo... Latest reply by M199