What Hosts are saying

Hi everyoneCan someone please shed some light as to why airbnb are charging £42 on top of our nightly fee when a customer tries to book.I was under the impression airbnb took 3% fees from the total fee paid by the customer.I read the service fee help topi... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have been a host on AirBnB since 2015. I believe I was one of the first 20 or so listings on Marco Island, Florida when I set it up. For the majority of that time, I have maintained SuperHost status. My listing currently has an average rating of 4.88 wi... Latest reply by Ute42
    HI there, I have a booking for 3 nights in Zagreb 30 Aug - 2 Sept and would like to get full refund when cancelled. On the platform it only shows me I am eligible only for 12 GBP refund even when selecting extenuating circumstance as reason to cancel. Th... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    An agreed booking alteration has been issued from the host, when attempting to pay difference, Airbnb site is unable to complete the transaction.My card is set to expire before the booked dates, however Airbnb was without challenge accepting my original b... Latest reply by Marcia460
    Hello I had a weird experience happen. I think I’m being punked by local competition. I have two separate houses and I had both booked to different people from the same city. Both left me 3 stars and had the same issue. They said houses smelled like moth ... Latest reply by Fred13