What Hosts are saying

Hey happy new year... I know it’s a bit late. I haven’t had a booking since December 2019, I’m getting a bit worried as I tend to be mostly overbooked ... is someone able to review & listing and give tips or tell me if you are having the same issues plea... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Yes you saw right! They robbed me and even after paying my host they still try to take OVER 1000 euros!!! People **bleep**ing start report them or nothing will change. Don't sit here, go to the news, consumers safety, and many more places until they compe... Latest reply by David6574
    Hello everyone, I’m fairly new to hosting and have been doing it for the past 3 months but am thorough in my research and preparation for anything so I applied that to hosting as well. The issue that has prompted me to write this and ask for help and advi...
    I sometimes get requests to stay for less than the minimum stay length that I request and on occasions it suits me to accept those. I have had two such requests just this morning. On the first, the web-site offered me the option to Accept, Decline or se... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0