status code 400

Hilary259
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

status code 400

I have received status code 400 on the Airbnb app that I use on my ipad and I cannot access the contents. I have tried closing the app but it just keeps returning and telling me to retry, when I do it just says the same thing again and again. What shall I do?

4 Replies 4
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Hilary259

Since you posted in our community a few days ago, I wanted to check in and ask if this error is still occurring or if everything has returned to normal.

Please keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hilary259
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Paula,

I really appreciate your response! No it has not returned to normal and I am still not able to access the content on the app and I am afraid to delete the app incase I lose my listings.

Can you help?

Best wishes,

Hilary

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Hilary259   Check to see that you are typing in the correct URL.  

If you think the URL is correct, see if typing it into another device like a laptop or desktop computer returns the same 400 result.  If so, the URL is definitely wrong.  

If typing the URL into another device works well, and you are able to view and edit your listing, verifying your login ID and Password, you should be able to safely delete the APP from your iPad and reinstall it, which should solve your issue.

Rob11781
Level 1
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Upgrade your iOS to 16 or higher. Then update Airbnb app. Airbnb app is no longer compatible with earlier iOS. Even older Airbnb app versions.