verification

Answered!
Jessie306
Level 1
Clowne, United Kingdom

verification

hello there,

i am having trouble verifying my phone number to then take my photo through the airbnb app.

its not sending me the text.

any ideas?

regards

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jessie306,

Since it has been a few days since you posted in our community, I was wondering if you are still facing this situation. Have you contacted the Airbnb support team?

I'm leaving an article here related to 👉verifying your phone number in case you find it useful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jessie306,

Since it has been a few days since you posted in our community, I was wondering if you are still facing this situation. Have you contacted the Airbnb support team?

I'm leaving an article here related to 👉verifying your phone number in case you find it useful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Kaptain0
Level 3
Kingston, Jamaica

@Jessie306 If your number doesn’t support SMS services then you won’t be able to receive the PIN code. You can try triggering the authentication process via call. If still needing assistance call the Support Center at +1-844-234-2500 (International).