ADVICE: Applying for LUXE or Plus?

ADVICE: Applying for LUXE or Plus?

Hi all,

New to AIRBNB and just trying things out.

I have a 30m+ plus home in Santa Barbara that is bespoken down the last detail. It has hosted celebrities; financiers; vc guys; global heads of state and their entourages; etc. 

Additionally, I have another home that is in the 3-4M range in Los Angeles and would like to apply for these higher end programs that reflect the quality etc.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Is there away that I can apply for LUXE? 

6 Replies 6
Deborah350
Level 7
Grafton, Australia

When the Plus program was running, it was by invitation only.

You had to have an excellent hosting record first.

Since the pandemic it has been basically closed down.

A lot of plus hosts withdrew as a lot of the guests had entitled expectations.

Thank you for the kind response. So, should we be expecting lux again anytime soon? Does AIRBNB ever remove the rate cap?

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Jonah38   Why on earth are you interested in renting through this platform?  I think you would do better with a private company, who would actually provide a service for their fees.  

We do all. They also use BNB. 

Alex208
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

I have heard not so great feedback on these programs. I think you can still get the pricing you want it may just take a little bit of time and effort from pricing/promotion and marketing standpoint.

Jocelyn419
Level 2
Kelowna, Canada

To apply for Airbnb Luxe go to https://www.airbnb.ca/luxury - There is a button half way down the page that says "Want your home on To apply for Airbnb Luxe go to  Airbnb Luxe? Apply now"