Airbnb Wont help, AM loosing my money, Never cancel the trips they are worst in cancellation.

Kaushik0
Level 1
El Paso, TX

Airbnb Wont help, AM loosing my money, Never cancel the trips they are worst in cancellation.

Alvin was my Case Manager

Alvin,

This is all your fault, Because of you i am loosing my money.
What terms and conditions did you maintained in providing correct info to customers. First learn  your terms and conditions correctly.
Just because you didn't inform correct info at starting am loosing my money. If you have said you need Doctor Certificate when i cancelled i would have submitted it.
You asked it after months but they are unable to provide at this time. 
Just because of wrong information am loosing my huge amount of 908$. you are cheating a common man with your half information.
But am not going to leave this, I will consider this matter very seriously, i gonna publish it in blogs and inform all of them who i know.
I will remove Airbnb reputation in all my circle( friends, family, relatives, collegues etc..), I will post in social media and post in all the groups.

How could AIRBNB made him Manger with his half knowledge, Should not give jobs to this kind of persons who doesnt provide correct info. ultimately we the customers are suffering finally.

Please friends dont book the trips if you have chance of cancellation, their cancellation policy is poor, first they wont provide exact details what they needed later when you could not provide they will ask and last they will say you didnt provide correct documenation we wont issue any refund. 

Be careful. Dont loose your money.
2 Replies 2
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

@Kaushik0

Did you make a claim on your Travel Insurance?

David

How to mak that ?
I just kept request for refund and they kept it processing for months and lastly they didnt issue any refund.