What Hosts are saying

As a host, I know I would like to be advised by previous hosts of guests that I would not want to stay.This group was quiet and polite.This guest booked for 4 people but there were 5. They made up a folding bed in wardrobe and used packed summer quilts f... Latest reply by Anne-And-Bill1
    would like to know how everyone feels about this event. My guest shows up with more people then the 7 booked. Says they are only visiting and will not be staying overnight. I ask the guests who are going to be staying for their photo id so I can make copi... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hi, My question is about Private Room and Entire Apartment. I created my profile recently and I wrote Entire Apt. In Airbnb system, Entire Apt description is very clear: a bedroom, a kitchen, and a bathroom. I was thinking to stay the apartment and share ... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    I live in South Lake Tahoe and we have a very strict city ordinance on max number of guests allowed per rental permit. I just had a horrible experience with guests that lied about the number of people they were bringing. They violated my permit. In the fu... Latest reply by Alice595
    I had a very bad experience with the host. When I requested to cancel, she rejected it. Then contacted Airbnb a few hours later. Airbnb support is not acting on it. They are saying, they need evidence about the bad experience. When the host is verbally ab... Latest reply by Sreeni0
    Is being a super host means never made mistakenever been discriminatednever everdone the deeds that all human are human because these deeds, only GOD live with out itor is it a consistancy of performance that continuesly and consistanly even with all mis... Latest reply by Manasui0
    "Potential for noise - You may hear the faint hum of a generator outside the cabin." In another place, they do mention that there is a generator that emits a low hum, 50m away, in a foam lined building, and that is the reality of living off grid. This "f... Latest reply by Kenneth12