What Hosts are saying

I clicked the reset password but my email never receive the reset link!l contact the Airbnb support she said “We cannot do anything on that account unless you call or reach out to us using that account.” someone can help me ? Latest reply by Leanne140
    Good morning, I normally wouldn't enter into this type of conversation but unfortunately my family has been affected by this and therefore I feel impassioned to communicate with you.My daughter booked a room in Auckland City Centre for Friday and Saturday... Latest reply by Sally221
    Hi all, recently I hosted a couple, & after they left I came in to the house. The house smelled STRONGLY of smoke overlaid by massive amounts of febreeze. The combination was enough to make my lungs wheezy if that makes sense. I had to open up my house, d... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    Hello Everyone, This community is so wonderful. I’ve gotten lots of great advice by just skimming through threads. I was wondering if I could run my first bad review by you all. I’ve noted the advice to keep it short and consider adding a compliment. Plea... Latest reply by Kaylee18