What Hosts are saying

This just came up today, host has no other properties. This one is new but everyone has to start somewhere. Except, the availability calendar looks odd, and the lack of reviews is a bit unnerving. I'm really struggling to find accomodation for my trip net... Latest reply by Tiff7
    HiI have a complain about a guest as canceled the reservation the same day she was coming. I have sended the guest the right adress and the right adress to the to pick up the key wich i wrote in a info mail. But the guest went to the wrong kiosk after goo... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi I wonder if you can see my payment method, or need anything form me? I havnt got payed yet for the guest staying the 8-11 juli? Signe Latest reply by Ana1136
    we have guests that are complaining about essential roof repair noise. We knew that at some point repairs would take place but when the booking was taken we did not know when the work would start on our block. They are now insisting on a 50% compensation ... Latest reply by Linda-And-Robert0
    Hello, I’m trying to change the address of our property but its coming up that I need to contact support as we have already started taking bookings. What’s the email address of support or what would be the best way to contact them. Many thanks Latest reply by Ana1136
    I don’t understand the fuzzy math behind these ratings for us host. Look at the attached image above. For example, Guest B’s rating shows 4 stars but in the six areas everything is 5 stars. How is this possible? Is not having a washer and a dryer whic... Latest reply by Ana1136
    • Rating.png
    To help sort a dozen or so possible apartments, I'd like to print a hard copy, but find it impossible for a variety of reasons, using any of the Windows 7 bowsers: Firefox 57.0.2, Chrome v63 or IE11 (all running under Win7 Pro x64).Usually there's a print... Latest reply by Ingo47
    We have had Super Host status for over a year and a half. Earlier this year we decided to renovate 2 rooms and had to cancel 2 guests that had booked long in advance. We gave them over 40 days notice of the cancellation. This is the first time we have h... Latest reply by Alon1