What Hosts are saying

Hello on July 9 I got an email that I am super host 3 times in a row and I haven’t even haven’t even have two years with you and I live in small town where there are not so many ppl booking. My basic requirement was wrong at one time and it was 82% and ar...
    I am pet friendly I do charge a $15.00 fee at booking when guest states they are bringing pet. I have wood floors with throw rugs. Do any of my fellow hosts have a way to check if dog has urinated on the carpet and if so how much do you charge? There is a... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    We are brand new and just trying to figure this out. For example, our rate is $250 a night but one time the customer was charged $341 and then for an upcoming holiday weekend, another customer was charged $200??? How is this calculated?? Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    I have booked a long term reservation and realised that I have entered the wrong personal identification. When I was trying to updated, the reservation has got cancelled. Then I tried to contact the host and the host refuse to do the refund and didnt beli... Latest reply by Sarah977