Booking only from Sunday

Booking only from Sunday

Hi, I am a new host and would like to list my property for weekly stays ending Saturday or Sunday’s. I only want to turnover the property at the weekends as I work full time. Is there a setting to select checkins and check outs for only Sunday? I’ve tried min 7 night stay but it still allows people to book in mid week. Obviously once I get into a grove I can be more flexible with it  but for the first few months I want to have a fixed day so I can be organised. 

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Maria13800 

You can set the check-in days in the listing. But then you also need to set the min AND max stay to 7 nights

You can also set the check-out days(s), bit i think "professional tools" needs to be activated (allthough the Help-page did not mention it) . Which is more flexible, as no limiting stays to 7 nights max. neccesary.

Help page: how do i set times and days of the week when guests cant check in or out

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Maria13800 Switch on the pro tools from your account. Then use rule sets to not allow check ins or check outs for every day except Sunday. This will allow weekly or fortnightly stays starting and finishing on Sundays

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Maria13800 

Welcome to the community 😊

@Emiel1 are right.

On the Airbnb Web > Listing > Pricing and availability > Calendar availability > Restricted check-in days or 

Restricted check-out days

Hope this helps

.Happy Hosting ✌️