Cleaners in Minneapolis / S. Minneapolis

Answered!
Eric-And-Molly0
Level 2
Maple Grove, MN

Cleaners in Minneapolis / S. Minneapolis

Hi all:

I searched the messages and there was a chain similar to ours from 2018 / 2019 so responses were old. I’m wondering if anyone has a good cleaning service in the Minneapolis / S. Minneapolis area? Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Molly and Eric. 

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome! Have you tried looking on our "Get Local" page? Perhaps you might be able to find a local Co-Host there 😊 @Eric-And-Molly0 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome! Have you tried looking on our "Get Local" page? Perhaps you might be able to find a local Co-Host there 😊 @Eric-And-Molly0 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hello Molly & Erica

My name is Samaya, with HomeGuru Cleaning Services. We provide a peace of mind to Airbnb hosts like yourself. Cleaning multiple properties regularly may be time consuming and physically exhausting and we are here to help you avoid these headaches. If you’re interested, please shoot me an email so that I can learn more about your specific needs and see if I can offset some of the challenges?

Oh, and I almost forgot, we offer 20% discount for first-time customers.

Best regards,

Samaya

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Breanna71
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

Hello Molly and Eric! My name is Bree and I am an independent cleaner in Minneapolis. I work part time (by choice) and currently clean two airbnbs. I’m looking to add another house to my schedule and would be thrilled to work with you. I know this response is a year late however, if you’re still looking for a reliable cleaner with a flexible schedule , let me know!