Cinderford, United Kingdom

Deleting a listing

How do I delete my listing?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kirsten23 , I wanted to share these 2 articles that can help with the steps or an overview : 

👉Deactivating or deleting your account

👉 Snooze, unlist, or deactivate your listing 

In case you still need any help with this one, please feel free to reach out to Airbnb Customer Support.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

47 Replies 47
Toby42
Level 2
Puerto de la Cruz, Spain

I have a listing on my account from a long time ago whisch is no longer needed.  I want to delete it rather than "UN LIST" it.  I have 3 other listings I do not want to delete.

How do I do that?

Toby

Kia17
Level 1
East Hampton, NY

Airbnb posted a listing before I pressed publish so I got a lot of questions about the interior... i put them up before I pressed publish.... but then I was reprimanded by Airbnb for declining a booking for the room I had already rented. So now I would like to delete what they published so I don’t get in trouble for double booking which was not my fault but Airbnb’s

Denise115
Level 1
Pittsburgh, PA

These solutions simply do not work for permanently deactivating a listing. I am really frustrated with this service. 

@Denise115 Click on listings. Select the property. Under listing details scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see "Listing Status"  Click edit and you can deactivate the property.

You have to do it on the app. Just press and hold the listing you want deleted and a pop up at the bottom will give you your choice. 

Sorry,  doesn't work

Jordan347
Level 1
Murfreesboro, TN

Im wanting to close a listing (property) and purchase another one, but am worried about my Superhost status. Will it change? How will it be affected? 

Go to listings. Find the one you want to permanently delete. Press and leave your finger on that listing then choose “permanently deactivate listing”. You may have to restart your phone to see that it is gone. 

HALLELUJAH Thank you thank you thank you! 

Kirsten23
Level 2
California, United States

does not work, hold my finder there as long as you like, no menu pops up.

It can only be done via the app.

Make sure you are on the hosting side.

Click on menu --->> Listings

Press and hold your finger on the title or image of the unfinished listing you wish to delete for 2 seconds. A popup will appear. Select Permanently Delete / Deactivate Listing.

It will be done.

Kirsten23
Level 2
California, United States

This does not work.  I have just spend a long time trying in both the app and the desktop.  I hold my finger on that title on my phone for more than 2 seconds, just to be sure.  No menu pops up.  

I have one listing that burned to the ground in 2020, no reason to keep the listing.  I have one listing that I sold in 2018.  They are deactivated, but I want them gone.  

I have been a super host for 14 straight quarters, and a host since 2012, I have uses so many versions of this app, it has gotten so much less intuitive or functional.  

Time to try the competition?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kirsten23 , I wanted to share these 2 articles that can help with the steps or an overview : 

👉Deactivating or deleting your account

👉 Snooze, unlist, or deactivate your listing 

In case you still need any help with this one, please feel free to reach out to Airbnb Customer Support.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

These links do not work.  Now I have spent near an hour just trying to find out how to deactivate my ** listing. **

**[Content removed inline with the Community Center Guidelines- Please be respectful in your discussions with other members]

The second link worked,  Thank you