Hello, I didnt take any pay card.So I cant take the money which gest pay me.I need help whot to do

Liljana3
Level 1
Belgrade, Serbia

Hello, I didnt take any pay card.So I cant take the money which gest pay me.I need help whot to do

Please help me whot I must to do.I didnt take any pay card.I cant take money which my gest pay.How I can take pay card?                                                                                               Thank you so much

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Liljana3  I understand that English is not your first language, but it's very difficult to understand what you are talking about. What pay card? When you list on Airbnb, you are given a choice of payout preferences, according to what is acceptable by Airbnb in the country where you reside. It could be a bank account, Paypal, Payoneer, etc. 

The guest pays Airbnb when they book. Then Airbnb pays the host 24 hours after the guest checks in, although new hosts have to wait up to 30 days for their first payout.

Go to the Help section on the Airbnb site. Look for "payout preferences" in the search engine. That will tell you how to go about setting up your payout method. This should actually be done before you put up your listing, but you can do it now.

Thank you so much.I will try to do that

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Liljana3 treba da dodadete metod na plakanje i parite vi stigaat na smetka od 2-7 dena posle check in vo zavisnost od toa koj metod ke go izberete. Dokolku vi treba uste nekoe pojasnuvanje slobodno obratete se, ke probam da vi pomognam 🙂